General FAQ overview
- How do I, as a prospective first-year student, enrol?
- What must I do if I want to enrol for a second degree programme at TU Delft?
- What is an enrolment as an external student and how can I arrange this?
- I will probably be graduating in September. Do I have to enrol for a full academic year or can I pay tuition fees for just one month?
- I expect to complete my last bachelor's examination in august. What is the best way to enrol?
- I will be graduating in September; do I still need to enrol for the coming academic year?
- How do I, as a senior student, enrol for the next academic year?
- I have enrolled for a degree programme at TU Delft through Studielink. Do I also need to contact the university directly?
- By when at the latest must my enrolment be completed?
- How do I pay my tuition fees?
- During the previous academic year I was not enrolled, but I was enrolled in the time before this. How should I enrol now?
- I have passed my hbo/wo (Higher Vocational / University) examination, but the graduation ceremony will be taking place later.
- How can I enrol for the bridging programme?
- How can I enrol as a minor student (external)?
- I have a deficiency for one or more subjects. How can I make up the deficiencies?
- I have my Bachelor's degree, is it possible to again enrol for a Bachelor degree?
- I have finished the last Bachelor degree element, when should I request for the Bachelor examination?
- Where can I find more information about Enrolment?
- How do I know if my diploma and/or certificate has been verified?
- How can I enrol as a guest student?
Couldn't find the right answer? Submit your question