How can I obtain a declaration of enrolment / proof of payment of tuition fees / declaration of graduation?

You can obtain the following declarations at the CSA service desk, Jaffalaan 9a or via our  web-based form:
  • declaration of enrolment. If you have a completed enrolment you can download your proof of enrolment through Osiris per mid-August 2017.
  • proof of payment of tuition fees (BBC). Please specify for which educational institution and the address we need to send it to.
A declaration of graduation can only be requested via our web-based form.

Similar questions

Couldn't find the right answer? Submit your question

© 2017 TU Delft