I have lost my campuscard and/or declaration of enrolment. Can I get a new one?

Campuscard: you can request a replacement campuscard at the Education & Student Affairs service desk 1/2 in building 30a. The fee for a new campuscard is € 7,-. Replacement is free in case of theft. Make sure to bring your copy of the police report.

Declaration of enrolment: a replacement proof of enrolment can be requested at the desk of Central Student Administration. The fee for a new proof of enrolment is € 3,-.

If you have a completed enrolment you can download your proof of enrolment through Osiris Student per mid-August 2017.

​Both departments are located at Jaffalaan 9a.

Similar questions

Couldn't find the right answer? Submit your question

© 2017 TU Delft