How can I upload a photo for the campuscard.

To upload your photo visit the site of E-service
For this you will need your NetID.  As soon as you will make q request for enrolment in Studielink you will receive an e-mail with your NetID.

Similar questions

Couldn't find the right answer? Submit your question

© 2017 TU Delft