What is an enrolment as an external student and how can I arrange this?

As an external student you are entitled only to sit examinations and you may not make use of the educational facilities and other facilities of the university. You can submit your request for enrolment as an external student through Studielink.
In addition, you need to sign an external student certificate and send it to the Central Student A dministration.

Couldn't find the right answer? Submit your question

© 2017 TU Delft