I will probably be graduating in September. Do I have to enrol for a full academic year or can I pay tuition fees for just one month?

The law requires students to enrol for the entire academic year and to pay tuition fees in full. Once your enrolment is complete, you can submit a request for unenrolment through Studielink. Restitution of these fees is made as of the first month following the month in which you made the request for unenrolment. Following termination of your enrolment the restitution sum is calculated and repaid.  
Attn: If you terminate your enrolment by 1 July or 1 August you will not be entitled to a refund. You still have to pay tuition fee over July and August.

If you have provided direct debit authorisation then the first instalment will be debited from your account in September. Following termination of your enrolment the direct debiting of the other instalments will be halted. 

Couldn't find the right answer? Submit your question

© 2017 TU Delft