I don't have my diploma yet, what items should I fill out now?

In Studielink you can enter a previous education qualification for which you have not yet obtained the diploma. You must enter the date when you expect to obtain your diploma. Also enter your graduation courses.In the Studielink Q&A you can find all the answers about the use of Studielink.

Couldn't find the right answer? Submit your question

© 2017 TU Delft