I have been ill and have fallen behind with my studies. Am I eligible for financial compensation?

In the event of long-term illness you should notify your academic counsellor accordingly. With regard to the incurred delay in your studies you may be eligible for support through the Graduation Support Scheme (in Dutch: RAS).

When you follow a Bridging Programme you are not eligible for RAS. 

Couldn't find the right answer? Submit your question

© 2017 TU Delft