I have delayed my study by an administrative activity besides my studies. Can I apply for a scholarship?

If you hold an administrative post at a student association or society, then in certain cases it is possible to apply for an allowance from the Graduation Support Scheme (in Dutch: RAS)  for this activity. In order to be eligible for an RAS grant you need to meet a number of conditions. You can find more information about these and how to apply for this RAS grant in the Student Charter.

Couldn't find the right answer? Submit your question

¬© 2017 TU Delft