How do I know if my diploma and/or certificate has been verified?

  • If the diploma or certificate you have entered has not yet been verified, you should send in an certified copy to CSa, Postbus 5, 2600 AA Delft. You can check this in Studielink under “My previous education”/“Mijn vooropleidingen”.
  • Enter all examination subjects you have taken in Studielink for a rapid verification of your details.
  • For students with a non-Dutch diploma: please bring your diploma and transcript to the registration days in August, in order to verify these documents and process your enrolment any further.

Similar questions

Couldn't find the right answer? Submit your question

© 2017 TU Delft